Chocolate bar fundraising is the most common and most popular way to fundraise. We are honoured to launch the O CANADA® bar, manufactured in BC, for BC Hockey MHAs.
Fundraising is a requirement, an opportunity and an increasingly important part of the financial plan for many minor sports organizations. The personal touch of having young players directly involved in fundraising makes the campaigns as effective as they are and provides those players with the opportunity to benefit from such a tangible learning experience. Engaging in fundraising allows young athletes to personally grow their communication skills, learn responsibility, practice math and financial skills, and work as a team to achieve a goal.
80 GRAM MILK CHOCOLATE BAR
Bar cost: $2.00 per bar
Sell Price: $4.00 per bar
Profit: $2.00 per bar
24 bars per box | 4 boxes per case
= 96 bars per case
INGREDIENTS: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Unsweetened Chocolate, Emulsifier: Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavour) CONTAINS: Milk, Soy. May contain: peanuts and tree nuts. Ingrédients: chocolat au lait (sucre, beurre de cacao, lait entier en poudre, chocolat non sucré, émulsifiant: lécithine de soya, arôme naturel de vanille) Contient: lait, soya. Peut contenir: arachides et noix d'arbres.
How It Works
1. Parents and players discuss the O CANADA® bar fundraising opportunity as a team. Parents then submit the PLAYER ORDER FORM to their Coach/GM on behalf of their player.
2. Team representative submits O CANADA® bar TEAM ORDER FORM on behalf of the entire team to the representative of their minor hockey association.
3. Minor hockey association representative submits the ASSOCIATION ORDER FORM to Chewters Chocolates for all teams under that association.
4. Chewters Chocolates ships complete order to one association address for all teams in that association.
5. Shipping is PRE-PAID (no charge to teams) by Chewters Chocolates on orders of 40 cases or greater (cases have 4 display boxes of 24 bars each). Total bar count 3840 bars.
6. Minimum order per minor hockey association is 4 cases ( 16 display boxes of 24 bars). Total bar count 384 bars. Freight is not included.
7. Association arranges for teams to pick up their team orders from their association. Teams should arrange for parents to pick up their individual orders from their association.
8. Payment in full is due within 30 days of associations receiving shipment from Chewters Chocolates.9. Re-orders can only be placed through your association. Team and association representatives determine activities to be carried out by players and parents in selling O CANADA® bar.
10. Submit your candid photos of players with the O CANADA® bar and we may add them to the website and our social media.
Association Order Form - Please fill out the complete form and email to Heidy at email@example.com >> Download Form
Team Order Form - Please fill out the complete form with your total cases needed and submit it to your Association Administrator. >> Download Form
Player Order Form - Please fill out the complete form with the amount of boxes needed and submit it to your Coach or Manager. >> Download Form
Note: Only the Association Order Form from your association should be sent to Chewters Chocolates